Tuesday, September 07, 2010

YouTube Tuesday

If you know anything about me, you will know that I am fascinated with YouTube. I subscribe to about thirty-three channels, and I am always looking for more. I like appropriate, creative, hilarious, blog-style, music incorporated, or stop motion videos. YouTube Tuesday is my idea, and I will post at least one Tuesday in a month. Whether I post more all depends on if I find videos worthy of showing. I will post between one and three videos per blog, that was you're not overwhelmed with twenty videos. [Even though they could all be great.]

Today I will be showing two. These two are two different channels I just started to subscribed to.

First,
OmgFactsOfficial


or link

Second,
MEEKAKITT


or link


Alrighty, well the first one I really enjoyed because omgfacts is a fan of mine on twitter already. So when I found out they have a YouTube channel with people making facts more interesting through a video I got pretty excited.
The second one I really love because she's so right! I know so many people who stopped liking things because they became popular. I can understand things getting played out, but to count them out of your favorites because you are now not the only one who knows about them is silly.
So what do you think? Do you agree?
Also, did you like these videos and this blog idea?

Thanks for reading my blog,
Love you all,
KatrinaMarie

No comments:

Post a Comment