Monday, September 20, 2010

Unconcealed Face

[if you're a male, this post isn't for you.]


 wake up.
make up.
cover your face up.
conceal the true you
your choice
your new appearance
you're a walking canvas
don't forget it.


Pick up any modern magazine aimed at females.
The majority of it is articles based on appearance, and they sure don't want you to forget it!
Exercise and eating. Alright, you want to be healthy, great!
Clothes, please wear them.
Makeup...Not quite the necessity.
For me, I have never been much of a full out makeup wearer. I like mascara, and eye shadow, sometimes eyeliner. Though recently I've been wearing it more often, cover up, blush or bronzer, mascare, eyeliner, multiple eye shadows...  I feel like I've forgotten that I have a real face behind it all. So I'm going to be fasting make up for this week.
I challenge you girls.. Instead of finding the best lip gloss, or mascara. Find a good make up remover. Something that wipes away the residue from eye liner and mascara easily. Wear your face proudly. God made you beautiful as you are. God didn't put make up on Eve. I mean, she really didn't even have clothes.
Please only refer to that sense of style in the shower though! Haha. The makeup is nice every once in awhile, but don't use it to hide the true you. The world seems to think that makeup is a need, they want you to depend on it. Don't be dependent on something that conceals the true you.


See your beauty as the makeup runs off your face.

And as some musical inspiration for the week: Beautiful - Group 1 Crew

Thanks for reading my blog,
Love you all,
KatrinaMarie

1 comment:

  1. I was going to read this...But decided to heed the words at the top. lol :P

    ReplyDelete