Thursday, July 22, 2010

Things I Love Thursday

Welcome back to my blog.
Despite how similar my last post was with "Things I Love Thursday" I still want to write this Thursday's blog.

Frozen Blueberries! I love adding them to my cereal! Not just for the yummy taste, but it keeps the milk nice and cold, which is nice when I get to the end with the last bit of milk. They also go great in ice cream, and are a great ingredient for smoothies!

Speaking of smoothies! Since I have bought frozen fruits [mango, strawberries, and blueberries] and yogurt, I have been able to make some oh so delicious real fruit smoothies! Yum!

Someone I work with brought in this book, called Wreck This Journal by Keri Smith. It's almost like a journal, but for artsy creative stuff. If you look through the pictures, you will see exactly what I mean.

Are you looking for something fun to do? Where Traveler can help you out!

Wednesday at work, one of my employee's let me try this candy that I have never had before. They're called "Razzles". When you eat them, they're first the similar texture of a bottle cap candy. Then if you chew the candy, it turns into gum! I cannot believe I had not ever heard of this candy before now! It wasn't the best tasting candy[not that they're bad...just not the BEST!], but it was amusing. It messed with my whole logic of candy texture! haha

Light Up The Sky - The Afters


Quest Crew.

My parents are sending me a care package. This makes me smile.

Meeting people at work who lived near or know well of the town I grew up in.

Exercise, and feeling healthy because of it.

God's abundance of blessings and Him always working out things for me because He loves me.

STATUS Finding out that Discovery Church has a college age group on Sunday evenings. So Happy!

Subway's new Turkey Bacon and  Avocado Sandwich.  =O [I know! It's exciting!]
So Yummmy!

Chic-Fil-A's Peach Milkshake. It's creamy and fruity! Plus you feel like it's healthier than a chocolate milkshake, even though I doubt it is! haha

I have this upcoming Sunday off of work. I am excited, because Sunday is the only day I'm completely ok with having off, since I can attend church. =]

This song: Walking on the Stars - Group 1 Crew.

[mytemporaryroommatesaremovingout.whichmeansIdon'thavetosmelltheleftoverIndiafoodsheleavesoutanymore,andthekitchenwillbecleanagain.AmIallowedtobethrilled?]

Alright.
I'm off to bed now, and hopefully will be sleeping in for a long time. [So excited for sleep!]
For those of you who have a normal sleep schedule... Have a wonderful Thursday! And weekend!
Thanks for reading my blog!
Love you all,
KatrinaMarie

No comments:

Post a Comment