Wednesday, July 21, 2010

25 Things [from facebook]

Alright, I was tagged on facebook for this:
Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.


Though I don't care for facebook notes.. So I'm writing it here, and maybe I'll paste it in a note on facebook. Maybe. xP


One. I much prefer written out numbers.

Two. The light switch for my room is outside of my room, in my living room to be exact. If I am extremely exhausted I will twist the bulb to turn the light off rather than get up, open my door, and walk out to turn my light off.

Three. I do believe that you can never have too many undershirts. Which is why I bough nine today.

Four. I like to match, even when I'm in pajamas and no one will see me.

Five. There's still a few boxes packed from when I moved in. My books are still packed cause I do not have a book shelf, and I probably don't even have room for one. I also have not hung any of my wall hangings or pictures, so they are stuck in a box for now.

Six. If you know me, it's no secret what my favorite animal is. Though I have a second favorite[which I love almost as much] that few, if any know about.

Seven. I feel like this is a lot like my "Things I Love Thursday" blog. TILT.

Eight. I still use the same email I first started with, [even though it's kinda lame.] and the same aim sn I first made.

Nine. Mango's and chocolate go together. Try it.

Ten. I am not much of a shower singer, but I am definitely a car singer.

Eleven. My mom owns an online educational nature and science related toy store. JALTS

Twelve. In August I start school at Valencia Community College. This is my teacher for Into to Stage Lighting. Sonia Pasqual. You. Have. No. Idea. How. Excited. I. Am. For. Her. Class!

Thirteen. Port Blue = LOVE.

Fourteen. I want a Ford Fiesta! Commercial!

Fifteen. Meebo.com is a much better way to IM.

Sixteen. This is taking too long.

Seventeen. Brownies in ice cream is genius. Just saying.

Eighteen. I don't care much for my middle name. Don't know it, I guarantee you can guess it within three tries. It's quite common.

Nineteen. I am currently nineteen!

Twenty. I write a blog. [-_-]
[I'm writing this because I'm going to paste this on facebook.]

Twenty-One. Why twenty-five?

Twenty-Two. I enjoy shopping. A lot.

Twenty-Three. Thunderstorms rock.

Twenty-Four. I am usually over prepared.

Twenty-Five. I like trying new recipes!


Ahhh! Yay! Done! Alright.. I am tagging...... no one! Since this is my blog, not facebook. xP


Bye!!!
KatrinaMarie

No comments:

Post a Comment