Thursday, November 25, 2010

Things I Love Thursday

Hey guys, I hope you're all having a wonderful Thanksgiving.
Here are the few things I loved about me week:

Favorite Quote: 
All your dreams can come true if you have the courage to pursue them. 
-Walt Disney

This guy's version of this song. 
 
Ok, really I mostly just love this guys voice. >_< 


+ This video: Back to the 90's

+ Fixing my car lights, and semi learning how to change them for next time. Thanks Carlos at Advanced Auto for helping me, Good Luck with your music career at Carnival Cruise line. =]

+ Seeing my family. I missed them. A lot.

+ Seeing Becky, and spending the evening out to dinner and a movie. Oh, and taking oh so fun pictures.

+ Seeing Brittany at the Rosen Shingle Creek in Orlando. Gosh that hotel is beautiful. And boy have I missed her!

+ Lighting class, and getting to set up more lights.
 
+ Getting off the waitlist and into the "Makeup for the Stage" class. Yay!

+ Having less homework to stress me out this week.

+ Thanksgiving food!

+ Shopping at Goodwill and getting ahhmazing deals.



Thanks for reading my blog. Let me know what you guys loved about your week!

Love you all,
KatrinaMarie
=]]]

No comments:

Post a Comment