Thursday, November 04, 2010

Come on let your colors burst



Katy Perry's song Firework:

When I first heard this song I never though much of it. Then I saw the video for it.
Katy Perry is one of those artists who seems so real, and even though her music isn't always... pg, she has created some catchy tunes and songs with a geat meaning behind them. Firework is definitely one of my new favorite songs now.
She talks in an interview about this quote in a book called On The Road by Jack Kerouac, 
"I want to be around people that are buzzing and fizzing and never say a commonplace thing and shoot across the sky and make everybody go ah'!"
What's so great about the song and video is that she addresses that it's important to be comfortable in your own skin, love you for you, and embrace all opportunities to be great. Surprise people with your personality, and let people see the "firework" within you.
Anyway, watch the video.. It's pretty lovely.
 Enjoy:



Let me know what you think?
Do you love her meaning behind it?

Let this song be an inspiration to Sparkle and Shine in every aspect of you life!
Have a great day!
Thanks for reading my blog,
Love you all,
KatrinaMarie

No comments:

Post a Comment