Thursday, August 26, 2010

Things I Love Thursday

"No matter what kind of week you have, there's always an optimistic side." -me
This is why I love doing TILT.

God, and Him being strong in my weak moments.
Seeing old friends.
Winning laundry detergent.
Free stuff at Target.
Getting my vehicle fixed.
Having a blast with the employee's at work.
Sleeping in.
Money showing up in my account when I need a few extra bucks, thanks God.
Feeling good about myself cause I turned in a lost credit card. Then receiving a thank you call and an offer for
Starbucks in appreciation.
Chocolate Covered Strawberries!
The fact that I'll be able to spend the weekend back home seeing the people I love the most.
School is starting this Monday! Boy am I excited!

Alrighty, well I am off to bed now. Tomorrow I work the am shift, and it's off to Arcadia! Yay!
Thank You for reading my blog! Until next time!
Love you all,
KatrinaMarie

No comments:

Post a Comment