Wednesday, August 04, 2010

Ramble

It's less than an hour till Thursday, and it has come all too quickly this week.
A long time ago, when I got my first job. Junior Year, 2007. I was telling a friend about my new job and he said congratulations. Though he also mentioned that time flies when you have a job. I've remembered this ever since he told me. Why? Possibly because it's very true. When you get a job you find out your schedule, you count down the days until pay day, and you try to squeeze your social schedule within the free time you're given. I honestly feel like my life has just absolutely flown by since I started working. When I was in High School I was perfectly okay with that because I was not much of a fan of my school. Though now life has flown by still and even though I am only nineteen and a lot of people I know are older than me, I feel old. haha.

Anyway, on other terms. God is working thoroughly through me. I've been able to rely on Him more than ever, especially since I do not have as much of a social life since moving to Orlando. This I believe is a good thing for me, it has been sort of a sabbatical for me. Which, if you knew me prior to Orlando, you know I am a pretty hard core busy bee. I know pursuing Production Design is the major part of God's plan for my life. Though trying to figure out His plans for me other than school have been quite confusing. I know each friend I've had has always been there for a reason, whether they're apart of my life for a season, or they're one of my friends forever. I suppose you could say I have been over analyzing different situations I have encountered here because I am on my own and it is up to me and only me to figure out the plans for my life that God has for me. It is quite exciting, though also scary, thinking about the experiences I will be enduring now that I am independent. And exciting to see what more God has planned for me, cause the majority of things here have been absolutely wonderful. I am thankful for all God has blessed me with. =]

Thanks for reading my blog, check out tomorrow for TILT!
Love you all,
KatrinaMarie

No comments:

Post a Comment