Thursday, October 28, 2010

Things I Love Thursday

Last week was definitely one of the best weeks I have had in a long time.
The majority of the great week is given credit for my dear friend LeeAnne, and her wedding adventures.

So lets catch up on why it was such a great week...

The rehearsal dinner.
Serving Olive Garden.Yum!
Seeing old friends!

Going to City Walk at Universal Studios for the Baccalaureate Party.
Watching Karaoke.
Cinnabun.
Late nights.

Getting a mani-pedi. =]

Staying at the Hyatt Place in Lake Mary.
Getting a discount price cause I work for Hyatt.
Spending time with my brother, sister in law, and friend Johanna!
Huge tv! I mean.. HUGE!
Breakfast in the morning, yum.

LeeAnne and Kyle's Wedding.
Showing up bright and early for the hair appointment.
Thinking the hair place was the Barber shop, cause Hanna said it was next to Subway.. not a few shops down from Subway. Lol.
Loving my hair! Curly, pulled to the side, top portion french braided... little sparkle hair accessories in it. <3
Spending time with LeeAnne and the other girls.
Getting all dressed up.
Pictures.
The ceremony, went perfect, with a comedy bit from the flower girl.
Pictures, and more pictures.
Dancing with friends.
Making new friends. ;]
Partner dancing, with a guy who knows how to lead.
Hanging out with the groomsmen, some guests, and the bride and groom afterwards.
Ending up at Denny's after the first place.
Late nights. I'm a night owl, what can I say.

Feeling great about my test in lighting!
Nailing my Portfolio Presentation. I was definitely proud of my work. My love for lighting really showed through I believe.

Seeing Carousel tonight.
And LOVING it.
It was wonderful cause I heard a lot of bad reviews from fellow students, and heard about how people didn't understand the plot. I seemed to enjoy and follow along quite nicely. I'd definitely see it again! Valencia did a great job!
Plus I got to dress up, which make it more fun!

Now this photo to finish off with the things I love.
I know, it's seriously adorable. <3 it

Alrighty, Now I have to finish some homework.
With just a few minutes left of Thursday, I hope you have a wonderful Friday and rest of your week!

Thanks for reading my blog,
Love you all,
KatrinaMarie

No comments:

Post a Comment