Thursday, September 15, 2011

TILT

Things I Love Thursday!


I hope to stand firm enough to not go backward, and yet not go forward fast enough to wreck...
-Ab Lincoln

Recent things I love:


iLuminate:


Silhouetts:


Being the Assistand Lighting Designer for Valencia's Fall Music! I have had fun every day in school, constantly working with lights. I am where I need to be.

the Voice Orlando- the college age group for Faith Assembly! being able to be completely immersed in an atmosphere of worship is more fulfilling than anything else I know.

Exercise with friends

Sleep, oh boy I have appreciated a good nights rest lately

New friendships.

Old friendships.

Uhm, It's almost October! Which means BEAUTIFUL weather. It's already clearing up, I am so excited for fall and winter seasons! Come on Cold!

Opportunities.

Growing.

All the amazing new shows coming this fall! Not to mention the return of GLEE!!

Sushi, so excited for sushi tonight!

Earrings, I have a fascination with adorable stud earrings.

the Alex Goot concert last weekend.

the Boyce Avenue concert next weekend.

the Script concert in a few weeks, with Hot Chelle Rae opening for them!

This song: Magic - BOB



Have I mentioned life is amazing right now?
Seriously, I am so thankful for everything in my life right now. I love you guys!
Have a wonderful weekend!
Lots of Love,
KatrinaMarie

No comments:

Post a Comment