Sunday, July 24, 2011

Whole-Hearted


It's been over a year that I have been living on my own. When I first moved my biggest independence worries were learning to pay bills, buy groceries, cook for myself, and navigate around town without getting lost. Though through this process of being independent I have learned that it is so much more than that for me. It's about putting all my hearts dependance on God. It's about not loosing my focus when life meets me with a train wreck. It's about making time to devote time and energy to pursuing God's will, God's love, and God's path for my life. I need God to hold onto my heart, not the world to, the enemy to, or myself to hold onto it. I need to be whole-hearted.
For the eyes of the Lord move to and fro throughout the earth that He may strongly support those whose heart is completely His. 2 Chronicals 16:9


|Cure for Heart Disease|
When the ground is shaking I can stand firm with You
and though trials will prevail, so will Your love.
With energy at a low and my heart heavy with weight
there's passion, persistence and courage in an envelope to date.
Behold the truth and create a pattern you can submit
for the prescription for disorder is in a healthy heart that envelopes a God
so mighty in love and mighty in peace
So pick up every piece and gather your faith
cause God has the glue to cure this disease.
Smile and rejoice cause He has the cure
the cure to find what you've been searching for.


Whole-hearted my heart will be Yours.

Love you all,
KatrinaMarie 

No comments:

Post a Comment