Thursday, December 16, 2010

Things I Love Thursday

Welcome back my fellow followers,
It's Thursday! Which means the positive notes are chiming! Lets go!


+This seriously easy and fun way of folding shirts, I am amused.


+Finishing up my final Costumes Design Project, and making an A! Also, finishing it at a decent hour of the day, not six am. Thanks to switching my days off around.

+Taking my lighting exam and the whole class laughing after it only took us about five minutes to complete. It was amazing.

+Finishing my take home test for Intro to Theatre and feeling confident that I did well. Though I am sad that class is over. =/

+Finishing my take home test for Survey of Entertainment Technology, and feeling confident to turn it in tomorrow.

+I believe I should have all A's this semester! Yay!


+My work's Christmas Party:
Using a curling iron and not burning myself.
Dressing up for the 1920's themed party.
Great food..
Fabulous Dessert!
Tiffany and I getting Sierra Mist for our fake champagne.
Lots of pictures.
Lots of dancing.
Mingling with the employees I love.
Realizing I knew a lot more people in different areas than I realized.
New employee friends.
After Party at Ale House.
More pictures.
Fun conversations.
Staying up late.
Not being tired the next day, despite my lack of sleep.



+Looking forward to normal days off work, and having time to spend with my friends from work outside of work. =]

And....What Stormtroopers Do On Their Day Off
[thanks for showing me this Britt

 Isn't this just the cutest thing you ever did see?

Have a great weekend everyone!
Thanks for reading my blog,
Love you all,
KatrinaMarie

No comments:

Post a Comment